52 Church Street, Kingston, NH

Click here to edit subtitle

March 26th

Dear S.O.D.A. Families,

We cannot thank you enough for all the support and kind messages we have received over the last couple weeks. This is such a stressful time for everyone, and we feel really grateful to have such a wonderful dance family. We miss you very much! <3

As most of you probably know by now, New Hampshire has enforced a “Stay At Home” order until May 4th. We are hoping to return to classes on May 4th, but we will not have an actual re-open date until the end of April or beginning of May. We will keep everyone updated with weekly emails. Over the next few weeks teachers will continue to provide live & pre-recorded classes and/or workouts for students. Thank you so much for being patient as we try to navigate the world of online technology! If you have not received any videos yet, I promise you will!

Many of you have asked about recital. With the new “Stay At Home” orders we will not be ready for our May recital dates. A couple of weeks ago I booked the last weekend in June (Friday, June 26th, Saturday, June 27th, & Sunday, June 28th) as a back up. If we are able to start back up on May 4th, these will be our new recital dates. We know it will be a lot of work to finish dances and have them ready to perform, but we know we can all work through this and get it done.

If you are a dance company or dance team member, the Groove competition is still up in the air. It will not run the weekend of May 1st - 3rd, however, they may re-schedule. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I have more information.

Accounts will not be charged for tuition while the studio is closed. We realize we still have 2 weeks of classes to make up in March as well. We are hoping we can start back up on May 4th, and will pro-rate everyone’s tuition for the missed classes in March. In the meantime, please enjoy the videos, live classes, and keep sharing your dance videos and pictures on social media. We LOVE to see you dancing!

Stay safe & healthy,

Kim & Dan

March 15th

Dear S.O.D.A. families,

The Sanborn & Exeter School districts have made the decision to close starting on Monday, March 16th, for a minimum of 2 weeks. School officials made the decision to close with the help of health partners, as well as monitoring research and information from DHHS and the CDC. Local health partners are in complete agreement with this proactive closure.

Since we have many families from both districts we have made the decision to close on Saturday, March 14th, for a minimum of 2 weeks. We must all work together to help slow down the spread of the virus. Our first priority is the safety of our students, families, and staff.

The dance industry has come together and created some amazing resources for studio owners, instructors, and students. We are all working together to keep students dancing during studio closures. Instructors will provide links to recital choreography so students can practice at home, as well some amazing online dance classes! We even have some fun dance themed coloring pages we will be sending out to our younger students. I am so proud to be part of such an amazing dance community. It really does take a village!

Since we do not know how long we will need to remain closed, we have a back up plan in place. We have tentatively booked the Exeter High School for the last weekend in June (26th, 27th, 28th) if our May recital dates are not possible. Students would not be charged for June tuition (to make up for the March & possibly April classes that are missed). We will also have all students wear costumes the last week of classes and do a mini in class performance. This way families that cannot attend the new recital dates (if we need to change the date), can still see their child/children perform in costume.

We will continue to evaluate the situation, and will work with local school and health officials over the next couple weeks. We will keep everyone updated throughout the process. Please feel free to email us with any feedback, questions, or concerns.

Thank you so much for your understanding,


*****We understand that many families and small businesses will be financially impacted due to business closures. We will be making up any missed classes due to the studio closure, and will be waiving all late fees for the remainder of the season. We are willing to work with families who are having a hard time financially due to loss of wages. Please send me a private message at [email protected] and I will be happy to offer tuition assistance,  so that everyone can continue dancing. We are all in this together.

Dear S.O.D.A. families,

Since March tuition has already been paid, and we were only able to have 2 weeks of classes before closing, we will be making up those missed classes in June.   If we are not able to run classes in April and/or May,  we will not charge tuition for those months.    If we are not able to re-open by June we will be refunding everyone for the 2 weeks of March tuition.   

If we are able to open back up in April or May, we will be offering tuition assistance to families who cannot afford to pay tuition due to loss of income.   Please send me a private message ([email protected]) if you are in need of tuition assistance.

We are doing our best to keep our instructors employed and help our SODA families as well.   We 100% know that videos and coloring pages are in no way a replacement for live dance classes.   The videos and activities are not part of tuition, and we do not expect families to pay for these.   We just wanted the students to continue dancing and to practice recital numbers in the hope that we will be able to re-open in April or May.